Saturday, March 22, 2014

Quotes from Charles Schulz

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.

My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?

Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time.

If I were given the opportunity to present a gift to the next generation, it would be the ability for each individual to learn to laugh at himself.

I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

It doesn't matter what you believe just so long as you're sincere.

No problem is too big to run away from.

There's a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker.

Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask why me? Then a voice answers nothing personal, your name just happened to come up.

Charles Schultz Quotes first posted at Rambling Web.

No comments: